Hi, I’m Isabell
I am a loving mom, caring friend and the founder of BeWoman.
In the past I was struggeling with an eating disorder, depression and the need to be everybodys darling.
On the way to my authentic self, more selflove and finding out, what it is I truly want, I met beautiful people, that have helped me with their tools, different perspectives and their way of being.
I’ve learned so much about my body and myself in the past years, during my yoga teacher training, coaching education and other trainings. The most important was, that all the answers I’ve been looking for were always within me. My intuition and feelings always show me the way.
Like everyone out there I am on my never-ending journey and I just love to always know, that I have my box of tools and people I can come back to, when I feel stuck or not in my energy.
Happy to be one of those people for you.
- Certified Yoga & Selfcare for women teacher (by YACEP Victruyoga)
- this training included women circles, cycle awarenes and practices that support the female psyche, psychology, sexuality and spirituality
- Certified Coach (Dr. Bock Academy)
- Certified Fitness Coach (Safs & Beta B-License)
- Nutritional Coach (Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification)